APsaA has partnered with Delta Airlines to offer discounted travel. Visit their website and use meeting event code NMQW7.
APsaA has partnered with United Airlines to offer discounted travel. Visit their website and use promotion code ZE38610326. Be sure to put NYC as your destination as this will pull up LGA and EWR.
APsaA has partnered with AMTRAK to offer a 10% discount on travel to/from NYC-Penn Station during our conference. Please call the reservation office at 1 (800) 872-7245, ask to speak to the operator, and give them convention fare code X85F-976. Please note you must set up your travel via phone call. Discount cannot be applied on internet ticket purchases.
Ground Transportation from Airport
Taxi: Yellow cabs are available from the ground transportation locations of each airport. Tolls and tip (customarily 20%) are in addition to prices listed below.
1) JFK taxis offer a $52 flat fare between JFK and Manhattan.
2) LGA taxis are approximately $40 to NY Hilton Midtown.
3) EWR taxis are approximately $55 to NY Hilton Midtown. There is a 10% senior citizen
discount (62 years and older) upon presentation of proper identification.
SuperShuttle: APsaA has partnered with SuperShuttle to offer discounted rides to/from JFK, LGA, and EWR. Please click here to set up your discounted ride. Code SMNVA is in effect. Shared one way trips are approximately $19 from each airport.
1) Uber or Lyft: download the app and set up your account. Once you land, exit on the arrivals level. Request a ride, pinning your location as the terminal and door number so that your driver can find you. The app will give you a fare estimate. You will be able to choose between sharing a ride with another passenger using UberPOOL Or LyftLINE (cheaper, but takes a bit longer to arrive at destination) or UberX or Lyft (a private car). Since your payment information is stored in your app, the cost of your ride is simply charged to your account. For first-time Lyft users, use code NEWUSER10 for $5 off your first 2 rides. For first-time Uber users, research the current discount code online.
Metro: Public transportation is available from each airport. MTA vending machines are available at the airport and at train stations. MTA rides are flat rate $2.75. AirTrain rides are $5. There is a $1 fee for a new MetroCard. If you will be traveling by train frequently, we recommend purchasing a 7 Day Unlimited Pass for $32.00. For the most up to date options, please download the Google Maps app to plan your trip.
1) JFK take AirTrain JFK Red 5 stops to Jamaica Station. Transfer to World Trade Center
bound E. Take it 9 stops to 7th Ave Station.
2) LGA take Q70-SBS 3 stops to Roosevelt ave/74th Street. Transfer to World Trade
Center Bound E. Take it 5 stops to 7th Ave Station.
3) EWR the MTA does not connect to NJ, but there are several options for traveling from NJ to the
hotel, including the AirTrain Newark, NJ Transit Bus Lines, and AMTRAK.
MTA Subway and Buses: The Hilton Midtown is close to A/C/E, N/R/W/, 1/2, M, and F trains. MTA has a flat fare of $2.75. There is a $1 fee for a new MetroCard. If you will be traveling by train frequently, we recommend purchasing a 7 Day Unlimited Pass for $32.00. Remember to use your Google Maps app when planning your public transportation trip!
Taxi or Uber/Lyft: Remember that taxis are always an option. A 20% tip is customary. Google Maps (or your Uber/Lyft accounts) will give you an estimate of travel time.
Hilton Hotel Parking
Regular Sized Vehicles
24 hours $60